SCHEDULE & ATTRACTIONS
The daily schedule is designed to instill a healthy routine of preschool activities and assist children to gradually conform to life as a good student. The daily schedule is adhered to as much as possible but sometimes special events, guests and occasions may alter the schedule for the day.
7:00 - 8:30 Indoor play and casual activities.
8:30 - 8:45 School time begins.
Morning prayer and flag pledges.
Story sharing, songs and news.
8:45 - 9:30 Outdoor play.
9:30 - 11:00 Snack / Bible Stories, Music & Movement Language & Phonics / Math Concepts
Motor Activities / Art / Indoor Exercise
11:00 - 11:30 Lunch / Social Engagement
11:30 - 12:00 Nap preparations / Hygiene Rotation
Bed Time Story / Audio Story
12:00 - 2:00 Nap / Quiet Time
2:00 - 2:15 Wake up / Snack
2:15 - 3:00 Science / Social Science / Stories
Listening & Attention Games or similar
3:00 - 4:00 School time over.
Indoor / Outdoor casual activities
Some Unique Attractions at
Little Bits of Heaven Preschool
- All drinking water given to children is purified.
- Children are given weekly (or bi-weekly) rewards for trying their best, maintaining good behavior and being a blessing to others!
- Every day we rotate a student "Line Leader". The Line Leader leads the way in assisting the teachers, helping carry materials to different students, leads the march to go outside and play, chooses who gets to be first to go back inside for snack time, and more. Kids love this!
- All children are given a hard-bound binder which keeps their monthly memory verse(s), the yearly calendar, and holds in-bound and out-bound notices and student work.
- Every year we schedule a few field trips that supplements the curriculum and the school theme.